The subsidy services of Prior Adviesgroep cover the entire process from inventory of subsidy possibilities to the final responsibility. Our methods consist therefore of the following steps/activities:
• Gathering information through exploratory conversations in order to get good insight into your ongoing and future activities and organisational structure.
• Taking stock of the subsidy posibilities: drafting a subsidy scan with all relevant subsidies.
• Assessing the chance of success of the application to the body that grants the subsidy.
• Testing against other conditions and criteria of the subsidy policy.
• Drafting and submitting applications, such as project descriptions and budget plans. A second opinion about and application drafted by you is also one of the possibilities.
• Coordinating all formalities that come with the application process.
Financial and organisational phase
• Providing support and advice for responding to the subsidy provider’s additional or monitoring questions regarding the submitted application.
• Drafting progress reports and applications for advance payments.
• Submitting intermediate declarations and the final declaration/report for an eventual audit.
If desired, Prior Adviesgroep can guide and advise you with regard to setting up the organisation of your management and project administration.