Prior Subsidieadvies attaches great importance to the careful and safe handling of privacy-sensitive information from its website visitors, clients, employees and the self-employed. Prior Subsidy Advice has therefore drawn up this privacy statement. Prior Subsidieadvies handles and secures the personal information entrusted to it with the utmost care. With this privacy statement, Prior Subsidieadvies now provides insight into how our organization deals with your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
2. Who we are
Prior Subsidieadvies is the controller in the sense of the GDPR and thus has control over the processing of the personal data and determines the purpose and the means for the processing. Prior Subsidieadvies sometimes hires other companies to perform services for her. Prior Subsidieadvies remains responsible in these situations for the processing of your personal data. With these companies, Prior Subsidieadvies makes contractual agreements about the handling of your personal data, so that your privacy remains guaranteed.
3. Technical information
When you visit our website, the website automatically collects information about the (devices of) our visitors. This includes information about which device the website is visited with, the IP address of your device, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the operating system you use, the date and time of your visit, the internet address of the website. from where you have been redirected directly, the pages you have visited and the information you have viewed on the website, the geographical location where you are located and the material that you send to and download from the website. We use this technical information for the management of the website and for improving the quality and effectiveness of our website.
5. When will we collect your personal data?
In the following cases, we may store and process your data:
• If you have given Prior Subsidieadvies permission for the processing of your personal data or that of your employees for one or more specific purposes in the context of subsidy applications or otherwise in line with our services.
• If the processing is necessary for the execution of an agreement to which you are a party, or to take measures at the request of you before the conclusion of an agreement;
• If processing is necessary to comply with a statutory obligation that is based on Prior Subsidieadvies;
• If processing is necessary to protect your or other people’s vital interests;
• If processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a general interest task or a task in the exercise of the public authority that is assigned to Prior Subsidieadvies;
• If the processing is necessary for the defense of the legitimate interests of Prior Subsidieadvies and / or of a third party, except when your interests or the fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms that require the protection of your personal data outweigh those interests.
Prior Subsidieadvies B.V.
4338 PL MIDDELBURG
Telephone number: +31 (0) 118-674074
6. Why do we collect your personal data
Your (personal) data is used to provide the advisory services offered to you as well as possible, including subsidy advice, business advice and strategic advice. Prior Subsidieadvies uses your data for the following purposes:
• Bring together supply and demand in the area of subsidy advice.
• To inform you of interesting offers of products and services from Prior Subsidieadvies and from third parties.
• To register hours worked and processed in our system or that of the subsidy provider.
• To be able to assess the applicability, suitability and availability of the subsidy for your organization in connection with our mediation or an assignment, whereby use is also made of the information obtained during our service.
• To approach you for commercial offers, newsletters and promotional campaigns that may be of interest to you, only if you have registered for it.
• To enter into and maintain a client / contractor relationship with you and to carry out the relevant administration for this purpose.
• To fulfill our administrative obligations and to comply with conditions imposed by the government.
• To be able to record an assignment with the client in an agreement with the client and to maintain and comply with the agreement with the client.
• Process data for the benefit of our clients in the context of our mutually agreed assignment.
• For management purposes including management information, providing internal controls and operational safety and performing audits and auditing.
• Quality objectives such as certification.
• If we have entered into a client / contractor relationship with you, for compliance with laws and regulations, including but not limited to; identification, fiscal and financial legislation, fight against fraud and national and international sanctions legislation.
7. What personal information do we collect?
Prior Subsidieadvies can process the (personal) data below. You are responsible for ensuring that the personal information you provide is accurate and up to date.
• Name and address details, Chamber of Commerce registration, VAT / LB data, e-mail address, telephone number and other contact details of your organization.
Details of your employee(s) within the framework of the assignment provided to Prior Subsidieadvies including:
• Name and address details, e-mail address, telephone number, bank and / or giro account number and other contact details
•Nationality, BSN & ID (copy of identity card), a possible work permit
• Birth data, age, gender
• Curriculum vitae (CV), information about training and work experience
• Other information related to the personnel, salary administration
• Other data that may or may be important in the context of the assessment of the subsidy application, as well as other data than those mentioned above, the processing of which is required pursuant to or necessary for the application of the law.
8. Third parties
Prior Subsidieadvies may pass on your personal data to other Prior Group entities, subsidy providers, subcontractors (eg data processors) who provide services or carry out assignments, suppliers, government bodies and other business relations on behalf of Prior Subsidieadvies. And in all other cases where we can be obliged to do so, for example by a court order or a court order. The provision of the personal data takes place on the basis of a legitimate interest, legal obligation and / or to execute the agreement in accordance with the goals stated in “Why do we collect your personal data?”. Your personal data can be passed outside Dutch territory. Prior Subsidieadvies has taken the necessary measures to ensure that the personal data transmitted are adequately protected.
9. Your rights
We value that you can easily use your rights with regard to the processing of your personal data. If you wish to make use of one of the rights and rights mentioned below, you can contact us as described below.
View and / or change data
You can request us at any time via +31 (0) 118-674074 or by letter, Herculesweg 16, 4338 PL Middelburg, to indicate which (categories of) data we process from you, for what purposes, from which source the data comes from and which retention periods are used by us.
You can also contact us at any time to supplement, correct or delete your data. In the unlikely event that we have provided you with incorrect personal data, we will rectify this.
Wanneer wij uw persoonlijke gegevens hebben gewijzigd stellen wij u hiervan op de hoogte.
• Limiting the processing of your data;
If you do not agree with the content of the data we hold about you, you may submit a request to temporarily limit the processing of your data. We then wait with the distribution of your data until they are in order in your opinion. You can submit a request for a processing restriction at any time via +31 (0) 118-674074 or by letter, Herculesweg 16, 4338 PL Middelburg.
If we limit the processing of your personal data, we will inform you accordingly.
• Right to transfer data;
You can request the personal data we hold about you in a structured, current and machine readable form via +31 (0) 118-674074 or by mail Herculesweg 16, 4338 PL Middelburg. You are completely free to transfer this information to a third party.
• Right to be forgotten; If you no longer wish to use our services, you can submit a request for the removal of all your personal data. You can request us to delete all your data at any time via +31 (0) 0118-674074 or by letter, Herculesweg 16, 4338 PL Middelburg. You can also withdraw your consent, if any, to process your data at any time. We will discontinue the processing of your personal data for which you had granted permission. However, withdrawing your consent does not affect the processing that has already taken place.
• Procedure, response time and costs; We try to deal with your requests as mentioned in this chapter as soon as possible, but at the latest within 1 month. We are required to verify your identity before your requests can be met. Your requests will in principle be handled electronically, unless that is not possible or you request otherwise. For the processing of your aforementioned requests, we will not charge you in principle, unless your requests are excessive, manifestly unfounded or if you request additional copies from the right of inspection.
10. Data protection officer
Prior Subsidieadvies has appointed a data protection officer who oversees the application and compliance with the privacy rules within the organization. For further information, please contact our office; via +31 (0) 118-674074 or by mail Herculesweg 16, 4338 PL Middelburg.
Prior Subsidieadvies makes every effort to optimally protect your personal data against unauthorized use. We do this on the basis of physical, administrative, organizational and technical measures. For example: only authorized people have access to the data. If and insofar as data are provided to data processing services that provide services or assignments on behalf of its services implementation, Prior Subsidieadvies has agreed with them that they also protect the personal data optimally.
12. Storage period
Prior Subsidieadvies does not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose of the processing and in accordance with the statutory retention periods.
13. Questions, comments, complaints or (suspicion) data breach
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about the protection of your personal data by Prior Subsidieadvies, you can contact us in writing or by e-mail via; email@example.com
If you do not agree with the use of your personal data by Prior Subsidieadvies, you can also submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
14. Data breach
If there is a (presumption of) a data breach, we request you to report this immediately to our data protection officer via; firstname.lastname@example.org, via +31 (0) 118-674074 or by mail Herculesweg 16, 4338 PL Middelburg.
Prior Subsidieadvies reserves the right to amend or change this privacy statement. None of the provisions of the privacy statement is intended to establish any obligation or agreement between Prior Subsidieadvies and a data subject.
16. Other provisions
Dutch law applies to the provisions of this privacy statement and all disputes arising from this.